In case you didn’t manage to snag the golden ticket to the most spectacular presentation during London Fashion Week – Burberry Prorsum Womenswear Spring 2016 Show, you still have a chance to watch it all.
Christopher Bailey called the collection ‘mash-up of things I really love.’ This season muse is fierce girl who wears sheer lace wedding dress and bridal veils and won’t go anywhere without backpack behind her shoulders and crimson lipstick on her lips. Here are the key facts about the show.
1. Burberry Prorsum Womenswear Spring 2016 Show took the place in custom – built show venue in Kensington Gardens.
2. Christofer Bailey started to tease followers with the collection via Snapchat on Sunday night showing a sneak peek of the show.
3. Burberry became the first Apple’s fashion partner. The performance at the show on Monday was broadcasted on the dedicated Apple Music channel.
4. Alison Moyet was the musical star of the show. Her live performance was accompanied by a 32-piece orchestra placed in the center of the runway.
5. It was womenswear show, but Christofer Bailey didn’t forget about the men’s who were spotted on the catwalk
6. The key pieces of the collection are classic coats with gold details, sheer tops and dress, wrap skirts, high heeled and flat sandals with chunky chain and backpacks.
7. Selected outwear and bags from the Burberry Prorsum Womenswear Spring 2016 Show would be available until October 5 on the official website.